Sunday 14 December 2014

Fashion


Styling is loved by everyone.

Every one wants to look the best and that's when the styling come.
Some people don't know how to look their best, even I was also the one among those people who didn't knew how to take care of my self, as there was no one who taught me about this. So when I was in my teenage I started searching on internet about all this stuff and that was really helpful for me in changing my looks.
The most important thing is how you carry your looks. Different different occasions demands different looks.

So I am sharing with you few styling tips that you can try every time from school to office to having fun in vacations type look.

1. Always  be comfortable in your dress.
2. You can make your dress look trendy with accessories(this is the best way to take your simple look to next level).
3. In gap of 4-5 month try to change your hairstyle as that will boost your confidence.
4. Also not to forget about your footwear as they are the most important part of your styling. Try wedges as they are comfortable and avoid heels as they are not so comfortable.



here is the video url for various dressing styles.
How to add style in your dress

Here another video url for hair do
5 hair styles in 5 min

No comments:

Post a Comment