Tuesday 16 December 2014

Common problems with Bra and their solutions

Being a girl I have always faced the problems with the bra setting. Some times my bra is loose, some times it gets tight or some times there is a cleavage problem.

Just like me you all there must be facing the same problem as I am facing, so I thought lets help you with these problems.

For you all I am sharing few videos that will help you with your bra problems that you face everyday.


First is how to choose your bra, this video will really help you in this.





The following video will show you how to adjust your bra according to your dress.





Now the last video is the general one that will give solutions to your various bra problems. Check it out.




Hope you liked the above videos, if yes then do comment:)

No comments:

Post a Comment